XML user output gone

Moderator: GeekShed.Net Staff

XML user output gone

Postby Mick » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:00 am

Hi guyz & gals,

Not sure if this is being worked on or not but it does seem as though its been down for quite sometime and also been reported a number of times in the #help channel, so here's hoping who ever runs this particular database will hopefully see this post and apply a fix for it if at all possible.

I run the code on my website which runs currently along side my channel which is basically a software support channel, the code is used by users who would would rather view the site first before selecting the TFlash connection link to see if there are any live operators available to help them rather than logging into the channel first to then be hit with a bot message of "Sorry there are no live operators available at this time"

The brief snippet of the code is below
$xml = simplexml_load_file('http://www.geekshed.net/usertable.php?chan='.$chan);

But as of yet it remains offline - Can anyone apply a fix for this please, it's not a nesscessity but it does help some of the people looking for help via my channel.

Thanks in advance to all concerned and keep up the great work with what is probably one of if not THEE best irc networks around ;)
Mick

Re: XML user output gone

Postby Phil » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:59 am

Server running it had issues. I purchased a new one yesterday and hope to get it set up later today.

Phil
Phil

Re: XML user output gone

Postby Mick » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 am

Great news Phil and thanks for the update buddy, appreciated ;)
Mick

Return to Comments and Suggestions