White Screen

Moderator: GeekShed.Net Staff

White Screen

Postby RyanArcaneHelp » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm

I don't know why, but when I tried to log into Geekshed, the flash plugin would not load. Instead of the usual asking me to log in, I just see a white screen. I am using Flash Reader 10.2.159.1, and that should be the latest version. If you have had this problem before and fixed it or know how, please help. Thank you very much. In case you need to know, my username of GeekShed is RyanArcane.
RyanArcaneHelp

Re: White Screen

Postby neoatg » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:01 am

Many of us are seeing the same thing it's just a blank white screen where the log in should be. I hope geekshed at least posts a reason there down.
neoatg

Postby tengrrl » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:37 am

There are currently some technical issues that are beyond our control. Just keep trying and be sure that you are using a flash-friendly server. Ustream.Geekshed.Net is a good choice, but as there are some servers down it may take a couple of tries.
tengrrl
tengrrl
GeekShed.Net Staff

Postby neoatg » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:06 am

It's not just the flash chat anymore I can't even log in via something like mIRC. And before you ask to try a few times more I tried 47 times. Geekshed has become more and more unreliable over the past months. This is a serious problem and a real Non PR statement would be nice.

I got through after rewriting the info and connecting threw options in mIRC.
neoatg

Return to HELP!