Banned for Not Breaking Geekshed's TOS

Moderator: GeekShed.Net Staff

Banned for Not Breaking Geekshed's TOS

Postby ShadowBlaze18 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi,
I was banned from Geekshed then unbanned after 5 minutes. I think there was a glitch when Geekshed went offline then back online, because I made two two other users to joke in #sclobby a lobby for our website, when I was talking with friends. I banned my user. Well apparentally I banned the hostname and it banned the other one of my users too. I think Geekshed's system thought I was breaking the TOS rule: evading a ban, when the services went down then back up. This happened when I was on simultaneously and only tried banning one of my fake users. Mibbit told me my connection was terminated, but I didn't understand that because I know I did not break the TOS. I don't remember what the ban message said. I know the two unregistered nicks I used to connect were Noobert and Narb, as a joke with my friends. I do not know why I have been banned from the network, but I think it got glitched when the network went offline for a few minutes. May someone please look into this?
ShadowBlaze18

Re: Banned for Not Breaking Geekshed's TOS

Postby tengrrl » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Your appeal is not in the proper format or posted in the correct place, so we cannot look up the information on your ban. Please provide the correct details, as explained here: http://www.geekshed.net/bans.
tengrrl
GeekShed.Net Staff

Re: Banned for Not Breaking Geekshed's TOS

Postby ShadowBlaze18 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 pm

@tengrrl I do not have all my info for that for the ban appeal information. I didn't break the TOS, and I got unbanned I think after 5 minutes, so I don't see why I would need to appeal, maybe the system corrected itself. But I will try to post with all the information I can give, in the topic with ban appeals.
ShadowBlaze18

Return to HELP!